Arista Legal offers personalized advice and representation to our clients.
The objective, to provide the best possible service; which is based on the fair and necessary legal support, confidence and security through technical defense. Criminal proceedings involve not only anguish and uncertainty, but many more emotions that affect the mood of the clients; therefore, our team includes specialists trained to meet all the technical and psychological needs to find the respective legal solutions.
Litigation in Criminal Proceedings:
The ordinary criminal process is only one, however, in this process there are different procedural subjects that interact both to accuse and to defend their rights and interests and in our group of specialists you can find the technical representation you require, according to the procedural position in which you find yourself.
In the event of being charged, he/she has the right to technical advice to ensure that the basic principles governing the criminal process prevail, such as the right to a technical defense from the first act of the process, the right to be considered innocent until proven guilty, due process, the correct evaluation of evidence, and the non bis in idem – the right to be considered innocent until proven guilty, the right to due process, the correct evaluation of evidence, and the non bis in idem -.prohibition to punish a person more than once for the same act-.
Also have the opportunity to offer or participate in other procedural remedies that allow an early termination of the case, such as the opportunity criteria, conciliation, suspension of probation, full reparation of damages, etc.
In case of being a victim, a correct representation allows you to have a more active participation throughout the process, thus achieving a control of the proceedings, time, unjustified delays, filing of appeals when appropriate.
Also, in a more complete and formal way, to file complaints, complaints in crimes of private and public action, in addition to the civil action for compensation, indispensable to achieve the reparation of damages and losses.
On the other hand, with the entry into force of law number 9699, called “Liability of Legal Entities for Domestic Bribery, Transnational Bribery and Other Crimes”, the change of procedural paradigm was strengthened, where a legal entity is considered as a defendant and the procedural provisions of law number 7594 are applied to it.
Thus, in Arista Legal, you will find a group of specialists willing to assume the legal representation in your case, in order to defend your rights and interests according to the procedural position in which it is.
Ordinary and Special Proceedings
- Preparatory stage.
- Intermediate stage.
- Oral and public trial.
- Matters of complex processing.
- Private action crime.
- Application of security measures.
Means of challenge:
- Appeal for revocation.
- Appeal of sentence.
- Appeal in cassation.
- Extraordinary review procedure.
Execution Stage (Criminal and Civil):
- Penal Execution.
- Penalties and security measures.
- Civil Enforcement: A judgment ordering restitution, indemnification or reparation of damages, when it is not immediately enforced or cannot be enforced by simple order of the court that issued it, shall be enforced by the interested party before the civil or administrative and civil finance judge, as the case may be. (Article 488 Code of Criminal Procedure).
ARISTA ALSO OFFERS LEGAL REPRESENTATION IN THE FOLLOWING POSSIBLE OFFENSES:
- Against life, (simple, qualified, attenuated, culpable homicide, etc.)
- Injuries (very serious, serious, minor, slight, minor, negligent, etc.).
- Carelessness with animals.
- Aggression with weapons.
- Crimes against honor (libel, slander, defamation, etc.)
- Sexual offenses.
- Crimes against the family.
- Protection of minors and disabled persons.
- Crimes against privacy.
- Violation of domicile.
- Property crimes (theft, simple theft, aggravated theft, fraud, computer fraud, damages, etc.)
- Bankruptcies and insolvencies (fraudulent or negligent).
- Traffic accidents with property damage, injuries or deaths.